2 Inverness Drive East
Englewood, CO 80112
The Stimulation Engineer provides expertise and guidance by offering technical advisement and implementing hydraulic fracturing designs.
This is a full-time position based out of Denver, Colorado and consists of both field and field/office assignment types.
Must maintain a current and valid class of driver’s license.
Must successfully pass a full background check, mandatory safety exams, pre-employment drug testing and comply with random drug-testing policy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Controls quality of service delivery and execution during all phases of hydraulic fracturing operations including but not limited to equipment rig-up, chemical calibration tests, real-time pressure analysis, monitoring of fracturing fluids, etc;.
Performs assigned reporting and administrative duties for field operations and office including data acquisition for computer modelling.
Adhere to all company, federal, state, local and client safety policies at all times.
Performs other related duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of hydraulic fracturing modelling software preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience:
- Three years of related industry experience in hydraulic fracturing required.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university in Petroleum Engineering or other engineering discipline (other degrees or relative industry experience considered)
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Physically able to travel to and work at field sites.
Ability to use personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Ability to work in various weather conditions.
Must be able to lift 15-pounds (lbs) at a time while climbing stairs.
- Ability to work more than 40-hour work weeks, days or nights, weekends, holidays and on short notice.
If you meet all the above criteria please fill out the form below if you would like to get in touch with us about one of our job openings.